Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Spring is almost here!!!! :-)

When I look out of my window at beautiful Lake Hartwell I daydream about our boating adventures to come as warmer weather approaches. I make plans for holiday weekends and vow to myself that I'm going to spend more time swimming this year because it's my preferred form of exercise. I also promised my Jack Russell terrier, Trixie, many more island romps and tennis ball chases into the water. I thank God each and every day for the opportunity to be able to share my happiness with all of my friends as well as my real estate clients. I live in the BEST place on earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're Back & Business is Booming!

After a hiatus from this blog, we're back!  The Lake Hartwell real estate market is doing great, and the market report for May will be u...