Thursday, May 10, 2012

New Foreclosed Hartwell WF Home & Mother's Day Lunch Lake Hartwell & Lake Keowee

Hello All! Please forgive me for not posting in such a very long time! CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE NEWEST HARTWELL WF BANK OWNED/ FORECLOSED HOME, WHERE TO GO FOR MOTHER’S DAY LUNCH WATERFRONT HARTWELL & KEOWEE AND MUCH MORE! The Lake Hartwell Real Estate Market is really heating up with some fantastic bargains and with interest rates at record LOWS (Under 4%) many savvy buyers are taking advantage of this "Perfect Storm".I spent last Sunday on my Dock (Lake Hartwell) watching my Labradoodle (Riley) , Jack Russell (Trixie) & Grand Doggie Long Haired Miniature Dauchhound (Dexter) swim and jump off the dock! Oh to be so Happy & Carefree! Pretty soon I too will be taking the plunge into Lake Hartwell's refreshing water (still a wee bit cold for me right now at 70 or so degrees). Visit our many websites at your leisure....two of which are: HartwellKeowee.com and LakeKeoweeRealtor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're Back & Business is Booming!

After a hiatus from this blog, we're back!  The Lake Hartwell real estate market is doing great, and the market report for May will be u...