Thursday, November 18, 2010

Making Dreams Come True....One Memory at a Time!

I AM SO......EXCITED!I love showing people what Lake Hartwell has to offer. This morning I spoke with a person I will be showing property to this weekend and he sounded so excited on the phone! I absolutely Love living on Lake Hartwell and as I told him, we are still finding new places on the lake to explore (after 15+ years for me and almost a lifetime for my husband & Real Estate partner). Last summer we found 2 waterfalls we had never seen off the Tugaloo River and we also rode way up to the top of the Tugaloo River by boat and then by car. You can never imagine how wonderful this area and our area lakes are until you experience it first hand. We would love to share our experiences with you and show you our amazing area. Click here:*ANCHOR YOUR DREAMS WITH US!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're Back & Business is Booming!

After a hiatus from this blog, we're back!  The Lake Hartwell real estate market is doing great, and the market report for May will be u...