Sunday, November 14, 2010

Positive Thinking & Speaking can go a very long way!

Last night I attended an oyster roast on Lake Hartwell at a friend's home. I met new friends and enjoyed visiting with many long time friends. It seems that everywhere I go I am asked this question,"So, how's the real estate business? Is it picking up at all?". It's funny that when people ask this question they all seem to anticipate a negative, take pity on me response. My husband, Gary Smith, & I are both Realtors and have been blessed through our hard work & dedication to be very busy in this business. We both LOVE what we do and it warms our hearts every time we help another family realize their dream of owning a lakefront property. I truly believe that our market has improved. NOW is the time to take advantage of the LOW INTEREST RATES, large inventory & Great deals! *ANCHOR YOUR DREAMS WITH US!* 866.244.8439

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're Back & Business is Booming!

After a hiatus from this blog, we're back!  The Lake Hartwell real estate market is doing great, and the market report for May will be u...